Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Its not what you have, but what you make of it

Hello World. So, I've been interning at Euromonitor if you don't already know. :) Things are okay, especially since the 2 other interns Irene and Thinzar are fantabulous people, so its all fun! HAHA, and now I haven't got much to do, and I'm waiting for my Boss to give me work, but he's really busy with some training, makes me wonder if I should just go up to some other Research manager and ask for one of those reports to edit. haha, fancy ASKING for work eh? But well, I do want to work too, you know! Yes Riyaz, I DO. And kai just messaged me, insisting on passing me something during my lunch later. Haiyo, so weird. I mean whats the RUSH? Seriously. And I don't quite like surprises I realise. OK anyway, I just thought I'd put up one of the funny morning emails kai has been sending me. There was one when I made her report on what she had for lunch cos she's been losing weight like nobody's business. Alamak! Just realised I haven't got my hard disk with me now, so I'll probably post the email tomorrow or smtg. :) sorry. OH in the mean time, check out these cooliooooooooooo out off this world (ok not really) but TERRIBLY (what an inappropriate word) FANTASTICALLY artistic pictures below!!!

Several artists competing in some Art competition held by the Hirshhorn Modern Art Gallery in DC were asked to do whatever they could using only ONE sheet of paper. Lesson to be learnt: Don't let your limited supplies bridle your imagination. Behold..


















And this one's my favourite. I mean who would have thought you could provoke so much thought and meaning with just knife and paper and maybe some glue. But I guess its not how much supplies you have, its how much talent and imagination you can inspire out of yourself. Beautiful la. :) K peace out lovelies.

No comments: