Thursday, April 29, 2010

my blogging mojo has been resuscitated. :)

I love the new layout of my blog. The old one just totally disincentivised me from blogging if you know what I mean. The font was too tiny, at time illegible cos of the weird colour and the posts cramped oddly in a corner. This is WAYYYYY BETTER! Totally revived that blogging mojo man! :D Which is why this is the third entry within a span of hours. Which is a Guinness record by my standards!

ok so what shall I blog about now?

I'm supposed to be reading up on my Soft power reading now, by Joseph Nye.

Anyway let me chart my plans for tmr, here:
1) Wake up at 640am, pray.
2) Bathe, go school.
3) Revise till like 2plus or 3 then go pray. (must complete economic & Coercive diplomacy readings)
4) revise again (Complete crisis reading)
5) 5plus: go pray Asar
6) Revise (Rationality & Bureaucratic politics)
7) Do 1-2 practice qns/papers.
8) Go home.
9) Sleep by 12midnight. (MUST!)

Then paper on Friday at 9am. Inshaallah, may Allah guide me through this paper, Amin.

Then after that hang around till like 2 plus or so in school just to wait for susu to appear n meet her at Clementi MRT. Can't wait to see her!! =D

Then Sat: I have this family function thing (to celebrate my cousin Rina's coming-of-age ceremony. hahaha
Maybe join the YWLC girls for the website meeting too.

Sunday: Meet Rahs at Eunos MRT for tea at 120pm like that, hang out for 1-2 hours. Nadzi wants to pass me her membership card at True Yoga for complimentary classes & gym usage for the next 2 months (May & June!!!) So cool right! Cos she'll be occupied with her exams. Shiok! Can't wait! :D
Tuition at 330pm.

Then I'm like FREAKING FREE already lah! I feel like applying for an internship ah, just for the fun of it. hmmm~ Oh, and I saw THE JOB OFFER of the century! (OK I dunno why I'm so dramatic right now, but it sounds way too cool lah. position of Management Trainee for 2 years or so at BHP Billiton and they'll train you in various roles in line with a programme planned by the Uni of Melbourne. AND AND, you'd either be based in Hague or Singapore, awesome or wad! Hague u know! Netherlands! :D I am SO going to apply!

No comments: