Sunday, November 25, 2007

Much love

Much Love
At 4:21pm today, I told you I was craving for Spaghetti. Then at 7pm, you asked me to go down to collect the spaghetti bolognaise you bought from Delifrance and take the donut you bought. Then I fell too ill to eat, it was a bout of flu and some serious shivering, despite being layered in my thick already-layered sports club jacket and under the not too thick, but not necessarily thin blanket. Pish then commented on how I'm so fortunate to have such close and nice friends. And I agree, true friends are those who do things without asking, who do what they know would please you, and who'll travel the distance to be with you when you need them most. Friends and others like Kai, Susu, all my tkg babes, jip, adilah, adibah, hani etc etc etc. Thank you, really, from the bottom of my heart. Especially to those of you who came to be with me on the day of my grnadpa's funeral. I love you all, you are the precious few I know I can count on, come rain or shine. If you're readng this, know that, the feeling's mutual.:)

No comments: