Wednesday, April 23, 2008

OMG! Hello WORLD! hahahaha. ITS BEEN CRAZY LONG right! since i last updated! hehe. I'm all smiles and laughter today, and i really think its the coffee, or more specifically the mocha I just drank! Haha, just crazy happy la. I think I love coffee you know, and kai has offered to get me lifetime supply of coffee for our next anni. ANYWAY, how's you? I miss you terribly! yeah YOU! All my friends! I can't wait for all the exams to end and to start rejoicing and have all that fun I've deprived myself of lately.

Oh proper updates include: my recent internship offer with Euromonitor International. WEE! When I was called for an interview, boy was I thrilled! Cos its a consulting and market research firm for real! I mean that's their core business y'all. How cool is that? I've always wanted to end up in the consulting industry, *dreams*, big names like BCG and Accenture and all excite me. MAN!
Anyway, I have to talk about the interview I had last Monday. I was there at 4pm, and could only leave at 630pm! Why? Cos I had 2 TESTS to sit for! When the guy I was suppose to meet for my interview told me about the test, I nearly CHOKED (behind his back of course), I mean 1hour long u know! And the first one tested my writing style, and explored the non-alcoholic drinks market in Singapore, and I had to infer and comment on the trends and market proportion of the different drinks sector, and attribute all these information to factors related to marketing trends. Honestly, I wasn't thinking clearly, but well, clear enough to churn out a 3 page essay la. So, thank GOD! Then I had a short 15 minutes numerical test which was surprisingly easy, I mean by my lousy maths standards I must add. So yeay! I got the internship! Quite excited cos this firm's office is way bigger than the last one I interned at, and I saw a good racial mix, of westerners and indians and all. And like I said, its a REAL time MARKETING firm! Woo hoo! Okay I shall stop. Just not too keen about the idea of having to wake up early for work for 3 months, especially since that will be the most intensive period for our Hyperjive planning. Guys who are reading this, please please support me ok? For Hyperjive! Its this mass Aerobics event scheduled on the 25th of August in NUS, Multi Purpose Sports Hall 1, from 2-5pm. There will be goodie bags and it will be fun!! I promise! =)

Okay enough promoting already. Anyway on another unrelated note, my 21st birthday's approaching. Apparently two people were already in the midst of planning a surprise party for me, when something cropped up, and I got to know about it. HAHA. Nvm la cos I think I have to forestall my birthday celebration plans for anyway, given how my last paper will be on the 8th of May, that's 3 days after my birthday! But well, its just a date anyway. Turning 21 shouldn't be such a big deal anyhow, its just important to grow as a person I suppose and to understand that life and your list of responsibilities will lengthen in years to come, and 21 just so happens to be the year that officially marks that transition. But yeah, other than that no biggie. Haha, but I really wanna throw a party, like some cool themed party, had crazy ideas with susu the other time, like a masquerade themed one, or even the old school kind where everyone has to come in their sec school uniform. HAHA, like real! I would not want some green pinafore as my 21st birhday outfit! (TKGS, no hard feelings. I still love you okay! =))
But well, we'll see how it goes. I wish all of you well and all the best for your exams! And my darling friends, please lets meet up soon after the exams! :D

No comments: