Wednesday, April 2, 2008

impulse

Coffee makes me damn happy. Really. The rush of caffeine n sugar is all too good for me, it gives me this rush of joy n optimism. So much so that I feel like a floating balloon. Hahaha. I love coffee. Blog's getting too boring eh? I guess it is. Kai thinks so atleast. Haha, oh well. Not that I have nothing to talk about la, i mean look at the progress of this entry so far, proves that u DON'T HAVE TO HAVE something to talk about in order to blog. But in any case I've been busy. Haven't we all? But well all's good so far and I'm happy. (Yes remember what coffee does to me). Anyway I do have something to talk about. I often wonder why many of us are so driven to read what others have to say/blog about. Many a times these bloggers don't half know what they're talking about anyway. Perhaps its out of boredom, but I think its more than that. There's this strange attraction to wanting to read the thoughts of others somehow bcos ur seeking in their words, for a mirror/reflection to ur thoughts. Reading the thoughts of others I think is some kind of a reflection and understanding of ur own thoughts, many of which are left un-pondered otherwise. I guess reading blogs drives out some kind of reaction of u, and its that reaction that u seek. Its that mentation (yes there is such a word, it means 'thought') that u desire, but why though? Are we really that bored? Are we really incapable of deriving our own response without needing blogs to trigger them off? I bet we do. We all do. But still, this strong irresistible pull to read the blogs of others persists. I have decided to stop though. Reading the blogs of others I mean. I wonder how long I'll last.

No comments: