Monday, December 15, 2008

Life's little surprises
There's a kid below at the playground who's screamingggg "Hantu!" repeatedly, I'm getting freaked out. Haha, kids. Adorable lah. Anyway, so I'm off to vietnam (Hanoi, Ha Long Bay, Sapa, Hue, Ho Chi Minh) in about, let me see 11 hours from now! Wheeee! 10 days trip, I hope the next entry will be one that ravessss about how cool the trip has been. AND I hope I return in one piece. Amin. :) Stay good kids.

PS: Anyway with regards to the UBS Young Women Leadership Connection thing I mentioned in the previous entry, I received an email 3 days ago, which included an application form for those interested in the mentorship program, so YEAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!! Turns out that email was sent to everyone I think. The only reason I can come up with to explain that, is that everyone of us did a great deal of question-asking so it was probably hard to keep track of who asked what, and so they offered it to everyone! Just hope my application gets approved! :D

No comments: