Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome 2009
I had to blog. Just cos the date on this entry will be 1st of January 2009. This new year doesn't feel like a grand new year to me anymore. Not sure why, perhaps cos the excitement of heralding a new year just died down with every passing year, and to say time flies is such a known cliche, its pointless repeating the obvious anyway. So here I am, at my laptop on New Year's Day pretty much oblivious to what life will throw my way in the span of the next 364 days n 2.5 hours or so, but brave enough to brace myself to face it all. So all the best to myself, and to every single one of us, may we have the courage to pursue our dreams, have enough luck and fortune to guide us there and have all the love and loved ones to buoy us up when things don't always go our way. Here's to a fulfilling and memorable 2009! Muackz! =)

No comments: