Tuesday, December 4, 2007

hello, life has been quite packed even without all the fun hanging out shopping sessions I've always wanted. Now its alot of competition meet-ups for teh hr competition, saturday i have dance practice for the mj dance alumni concert which I'm not sure if i want to go for, sat afternoon i have this bursary award ceremony, sunday I have an emceeing stint for my block party and I'm actually a little nervous cos its been like a good 2 years since jc2 since I last emcee-d. Then again, its just gonna be a bunch of fellow old aunties and uncles in my residence, fellow grassrooot leaders n Dr. Lee, so should be okay I guess. Next week the holiday aerobics classes will kick off, and I'm excited. Thank God we came up with this, now I hear HnF is planning to follow suit. KPO. hahaha.
Oh and just now, some guy from the RSAF sembawang camp called my house to ask regarding the aerobics instructors. Apparently, the army is intending to hire 3 FEMALE instructors for their ALL MALE crowd as a motivational ploy. WTH. haha, but i forwarded him carine's number la cos it'll help her as well right, all that extra moolah. When asked how he got my contact number though, he said it was frm our website, and when I checked after the call, none of my contact details were listed. Which means my contact details must be lurking somewhere out there. So weird, and I've got to find out lah, I don't want some tom, dick n harry, calling me regarding aerobics at my mobile or home number.
Today was one emotional day, something happened, something I think is best left unmentioned, but it made me miss my grandpa so much and made me wonder how life will be without my grandma. And I started crying so much thinking of how empty life will be without the both of them, I must actually be one of those few ones who actually cry in anticipation of a death. SO morbid, but I really don't think I can stand my mum alone. She's become this ulra paranoid person lately who's got no trust and faith in anyone, and whose paranoia and mistrust is geeting the best of her, and of myself. I wonder for how long more I can take this, especially since its already so bad even with my grandparents around. Ah, I think I'll just go get myself a room in the residence if my grandma leaves too, and just keep myself away as much as I possibly can. I just pray that I have enough patience to see her through her old years cos really even at 20, she's wearing me down. Well, forget it, its pointless to talk about this anyway. Hope your day's better.

No comments: