Sunday, May 11, 2008

Hi, I'm loading for 'A walk to remember' to finish loading and its seriously taking agesssss. I feel like I'm rotting away in boredom ALREADY. Can u imagine? ANd its only like what, my SECOND day of hols. and I only have till the end of sunday (TOMORROW) since I'll be sarting my internship on Monday. But I guess thats all in good measure especially since having things to do actually means u'll be pressed for time, and then it pushes you to get things done, cos I'm just that kinda person who needs to be pushed la. K, don;t mind me, but I gotta do this little mental-blog list thing to remind myself of what to do: 1) Send out sponsorship proposals to M1, BP, Some sunblock company, just get the T shirts done, and arrange for next meeting, arrange for ameeting with syl, mich n agnes b4 that. YEAH. I CAN DO THIS. Okay that was a very long number 1 I just realised. Haha. Anyhow to that certain someone, you'll get through this, Inshaallah, Allah loves you. I know THAT for sure. =)

No comments: