Tuesday, May 6, 2008

No right time to say goodbye

Minutes ago, I was outside the biz library, not wanting to go in cos my hands were wet and the library was chilly. So i wandered around for a bit, before settling my butt down on the steps close to the bus stop behind the library. I didn't know what to do, cos most of my free time, the spare minutes I have in between studying, in between toilet breaks and what-not would be spent, calling you, talking to you, checking up on you, before shooing you off the line cos I had to resume studying. This time, it was different, calling you wasn't an option no more. Messaging you wasn't either. But I'm okay. I settled with listening to the few random songs I had in my phone, which were all ironically, sent to me by you. I just sat there, and then started muffling the part of my phone that was emitting the noise cos it got a bit too loud. I guess thats how I'm gonna recover, and move on. Living with these relics of you in my life,cos its impossible to remove all of them anyway. Just this morning, out of a whimsical urge, I wanted to see if i could find 5 things that were scattered on my desk that reminded me of you, and I found seven, without even trying. So, removing you, is not going to be hard, its going to be impossible. So, I'll live, live with whatever I have left of you, the cherished moments, the sweet momentos and relics of the precious memories, and I will be okay. Just as you will be, in time. There's no right time to say goodbye, there never is, but for us, it was yesterday, and it will be okay. I wish you love and happiness. Have faith, take care.

No comments: