Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Look deep within


Hi World, I'm now on my 3rd day of my internship and well, its definitely better than the last one. Atleast I don't have to do telemarketing, but that said, special shout out to Adilah,: Hope ur coping well babe!
Minutes ago I was in the washroom, returning Nature's call and responding to my biological reaction to Nescafe, and while I was doing my 'business', I heard someone coming into the toilet, HEAVING AND PANTING (honestly for lack of a better description, like a hippo, ok do hippos pant? well, just panting like u've had crazy wild sex(Not that I would know how thats like, of cos, JUST GUESSING) or like someone who's rannnnn a marathon, no, completed a triathlon. SO yes, it was HEAVY PANTING. I was a bit freaked out cos I was thinking this person must have had to hold her bladder for really long la to heave like that, and yeah my heart went out to her. Anyway coincidence got her into the cubicle next to mine and I SWEAR THE MINUTE SHE GOT IN, I think she practically stripped or smtg, cos the next thing I KNEW, I saw this black pants thing on the floor. THAT WAS FUNNY and disturbing in a way, cos I mean how often do u see these kinda things man, except in those comedies on TV? But well, so after finishing whatever I had to do, I left the cubicle and yeah stayed around to catch a glimpse of this heavily panting lady.

OKAY, pls dun think I STAYED AROUND FOR YEARS or smtg, just kinda took my time with washing my hands and all that. AND well, in a matter of minutes, this lady a.k.a. HP (short for HEAVY PANTER) came out. OKay, I don't wanan be mean but well she was huge, quite extremely obese, which perhaps explains why she was panting like that. But of cos that didn't disturb me,(I MEAN WHY SHOULD IT), I was just disturbed by the fact that she was wearing a dress, which only logically concludes that the big black trousers thing that I saw on the floor, must have been her, yeah UNDIES. But okay, stop being a bitch Khairah, and I'm not a bitch okay. so before you start mentally accusing me of being sucha superficial person who likes ridiculing people who're bigger than me, DON'T cos REALLY, this entry is really meant to reflect on how misleading and superficial looks are, cos after we both washed our hands and took some of the tissue to wipe our hands, she gave me this really heartwarming smile, those beaming kind, something you'd RARELY get from any hot, skinny lady, whose main aim in life is to scrutinize u from head to toe like as though I'm somehow fading. Don't blame me for this bias, it comes from experience. And yeah, so I left the toilet, feeling a bit thankful cos I mean no matter how plump I can gget, at teh very least I'm not obese, but most of all, I left the toilet feeling a bit sad cos whilst it is obvious she's such a warm and kind lady, not everyone will be inclined to appreciate her inner beauty only because she doesn't fit the beauty bill physically.

Okay, all this, from ONE toilet experience. Shoot yourself if you say Life's boring.

No comments: