Thursday, July 31, 2008

K turns out TODAY is the last day of matriculation fair, and not yesterday. Sheesh. And I'm here at the booth, alone once again. I've already sent the banner for printing yesterday, and its due for collection already. I'm excited! Yeayy!! Double excitement today, no make that TRIPLE, cos I'll be popping by KK Hospital later to see my new lil niece and then rushing off to watch The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor in the evening. YEAYY. :D Okay, so anyway since I'm so bored and have about an hour or so before I pack up and leave, I shall post long overdue photos like those at:
1) Juz's surprise party at Kallang Macs (which was hilarious especially when we had to squeeze our large over-sized asses into those tiny coloured chairs, its a wonder they didn' break, heh)
2)Pish's 19th birthday at Sedap Corner (its this coolio, fantastica new restaurant at Simpang Bedok that boasts a cosy & classy ambience, n serves amazing hotel-worthy dishes).
3)My LAST day as an intern at Euromonitor International! =) Bitter-sweet feelings.

OH NO, I can leave now. sorry guys, wait for the photos, they'll be in the next entry! tata~=)

No comments: