Tuesday, July 1, 2008

KaboomBAMTAMTUMLOMLUM nonsense

Have you ever wondered what love is? How do you know you're in love? Is it when you keep thinking about that person all day long? When nothing else can excite you other than thoughts of that significant one? When words do no justice to the dreams and plans u have with him/her? How would you know for sure? I for one, truly lack a definitive answer. For when it comes to love, I suppose its the heart and not the mind that knows. I guess, you'll JUST know. But how?! Sheesh. Well.


Life's been alright lately, pretty routine-like. Work, some meet-ups, work, aerobics hyperjive, work, tuition, work. Yeah, u get the drift. Speaking of aerobics though, its been a good 2 years since I first joined the Comm! Its nearly as surprising as the fact that next sem will be the start of my 3rd year in NUS. Goodness gracious, don't we all age. But, I've got a better feeling about the modules I'll be taking next sem. Mostly marketing and management modules ya'll and that'll be greatttt, no more suckyyy mathsy stuff. wee.;) Well. Anyway, just in case ur wondering, that first part about love, is just something I was thinking about, it doesn't necessarily has to reflect anything that's happening in my life, so don't jump the wagon just yet.





Well, lets add some cute-sy Aerobics photos shall we? To commemorate my close to 2 years of servitude to the NUS Aerobics Club, to the many projects, and new fitness courses I've managed to introduce together with the team, to the vision we've all had, to the bonds and friendships forged, to the setbacks we've managed to overcome and to Hyperjive, which I earnestly pray and hope to be a success, Amin! Here are some photos of my comm members and I (not everyone's in the photos though, but close to everyone, so yeay. Its been great guys! Here's a toast to the upcoming comm (whom We've yet to elect), may they be blessed with the vision and passion! Wee! (this whole wee-ing thing HAS to stop. No thanks to SOMEBODY's influence. Hmm.)

Only 7 out of the 15




This is so OUT of character okayyy. HAHA.

No comments: