Monday, May 28, 2007

worklife rants

worklife rants
things I'll never really understand:
1) why most IT managers/executives are unfriendly cold people
2) who think that we're all out to waste their time
3) and that we ENJOY and have nothing better to do other than to call them up

this is what you'll come to realise after nearly 2 weeks of calls made to I.T execs, promoting your company's network services. But really, even if ur not the least interested, there is absolutely no need wadsoever to be unfriendly, or bitchy, or sarcastic. Just express your lack of interest POLITELY lah, it leaves everyone happy wad.

I vow from this day onwards, that should I be an executive or manager someday and I receive calls of the same kind, that I will empathise n LISTEN (*Beyonce's song listennn plays in the background*), or else just kindly apologise. Guess you'll never learn unless you've been through it.

No comments: