Monday, August 27, 2007

tell it straight to her face
I'm so darn pissed. I can't fathom WHY some people can't do what they're assigned to do, or at the very least inform someone in advance if they can't do it. What happened to the need in taking responsibility and initiative? I feel like being a bitch and telling her this straight to her face. Well like karma, she's going to have it coming back to her, soon enough.
Anyway I'm at the central library alone once again, i like this independence. And btw theres this extremely gorgeous girl sitting right in front of me. She has this healthy glow, almost like she's golden skinned, but oh so jambu lah! She looks like she's of mixed parentage- Asian and Spanish except her hair's this gorgeous dark raven. Okay just how many times have I used the word 'gorgeous'. Gosh lesbian tendencies. tsk tsk. I'm so gonna tell her she's so pretty. I mean such beauty ought to be appreciated.

No comments: