Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Slenge Bach

Slenge Bach
Have I told you how very slenge( dumb) i can get? Well, verrryyy. So slenge, it makes me wanna slap my forehead in frustration, hoping that slap can somehow wake those dormant brain cells up.
Ok, I owe you a description of the source of all this slengeh-ness. So well, while I was complaining to everyone who would care to listen on how my timetable starts at the ungodly hour of 10am and ends at an equally ungodly hour of 8pm, I roused the sympathy of many. Except, at 6 pm after rushing out, half-skipping-half running-as gracefully and as speedily as speed and grace can cooperate as a combi on the very wet floor because God knows how many hot exchange students there are in NUS now and the last thing I need is to fall on my butt and be the butt of everyone's jokes (pun intended),I realised how very wasted all that sympathy was, and how very slengeh I really am. I entered the room which was supposed to be the venue of my german lecture only to see a good 15 blank confused, agape faces staring at me like one would after seeing a damn curly-haired girl (whose resemblance to the lion must have been uncanny at this point). I was so kancheong, but Thank goodness the not so dormant brain cells didnt act against me, and I had enough sense or german instinct in me to know that these 15 ppl cant be doing german, and true enough I saw many jap books scattered around. You know come to think of it, I think those students must have entertained the idea that I could be their Jap tutor, for when I entered, they looked rapt in attention.
"eh, is this jap?"
And the stunned 15 ppl were shaken out of their shock n muttered a resounding "Yes..."

Ahahaha, so I panicked. Hey it was past 6pm already and thinking I must have gotten the venue wrong, I rushed to this ang moh woman who was using her laptop and begged to use her laptop. I practically snatched her laptop away only to find online that my german tutorial is TOMORROW. There you go, slengeh khairah for you. *applause* (curtseys politely and turns around only to bang into a wall) So now you can really pity me, for tomorrow my lessons start at 9am (if 10am is ungodly, what is 9?!) and end at 8pm, this time FOR REAL lah. *screams*

No comments: