Saturday, September 15, 2007

My funny Devil Friend

Hi, I've been away for awhile, schedule's damn packed, I barely have time to sleep. But, I want to wish all a blessed Ramadhan, may this be the best one yet for you.Amin. Speaking of Ramadhan, just thought I'd share a funny conversation I had with this friend of mine from India, who's quite all set to lure me into hell just cos my MSN nick was "I love you, Allah". :)

'Milin' - on sleeping pills.. lets c how this helps now! says:
u love sum1 or u love allah??
'Milin' - on sleeping pills.. lets c how this helps now! says:
n if allah ... lolz.. is it the time for u to go n meet him?? is it.. so this buttering to allah is for tht or wat?
I love you, Allah. says:
hahaha what buttering
I love you, Allah. says:
i love Allah ok
'Milin' - on sleeping pills.. lets c how this helps now! says:
yeah coz he might juz trasnfer u to hell
I love you, Allah. says:
why is that
'Milin' - on sleeping pills.. lets c how this helps now! says:
wat do i knw... u must have dun sumthin which is not ethical!
'Milin' - on sleeping pills.. lets c how this helps now! says:
lol dont worry i will surely surely meet u in hell
I love you, Allah. says:
hahahahha, yes possible. but im trying my best to redeem myself from the depths of heaven man
I love you, Allah. says:
n no thats my biggest worry really, seeing u there
I love you, Allah. says:
hahahaha
I love you, Allah. says:
form the depths of hell i mean
'Milin' - on sleeping pills.. lets c how this helps now! says:
yeah me toh not even tryin... everytime i try ... there is sum or d other sin committed... by mistake or by purpose.. m a born asshole
'Milin' - on sleeping pills.. lets c how this helps now! says:
ab wat to do
I love you, Allah. says:
den nvm lah
I love you, Allah. says:
maybe u can start making frens with those who are surely to go to heaven, maybe we can get u out
I love you, Allah. says:
notice i said WE
'Milin' - on sleeping pills.. lets c how this helps now! says:
u knw wat... those kinda friends really bore me.. n lol wat made u think u goin to heaven? lolz
I love you, Allah. says:
i know lah, cos i've got frens who're surely gg to heaven
'Milin' - on sleeping pills.. lets c how this helps now! says:
u r goin 2 hell wid me
I love you, Allah. says:
so u know networking n such
I love you, Allah. says:
n they'll help me
'Milin' - on sleeping pills.. lets c how this helps now! says:
yeah but everythin settles n my side wieght is more .. they cant help bail u out frm my friendship u c
'Milin' - on sleeping pills.. lets c how this helps now! says:
so u goin to hell in any case u c
I love you, Allah. says:
damn is that right
'Milin' - on sleeping pills.. lets c how this helps now! says:
yeah
'Milin' - on sleeping pills.. lets c how this helps now! says:
thts so right
I love you, Allah. says:
den i shant be frens with u anmore
'Milin' - on sleeping pills.. lets c how this helps now! says:
u choose tht really?
I love you, Allah. says:
sorry milin , but this is life n death man, u knw i love u, but heaven beckons
'Milin' - on sleeping pills.. lets c how this helps now! says:
n u knw wat.. m plannin to take over devil
'Milin' - on sleeping pills.. lets c how this helps now! says:
i will make hell living heaven man
I love you, Allah. says:
right. go ahead then. let me knw how it goes
'Milin' - on sleeping pills.. lets c how this helps now! says:
u need to support me!
I love you, Allah. says:
nein, tpp much risk man
I love you, Allah. says:
*too much risk, not a worthy investment, my finance devil fren
'Milin' - on sleeping pills.. lets c how this helps now! says:
lol wats fun wen there is no riisk
I love you, Allah. says:
yeah but when the risk's too high, itd be a lot like shooting urself int he foot
I love you, Allah. says:
or head
'Milin' - on sleeping pills.. lets c how this helps now! says:
lol.. no there wont b any bullets inside even if they attempt to shoot
'Milin' - on sleeping pills.. lets c how this helps now! says:
lol
I love you, Allah. says:
why not
'Milin' - on sleeping pills.. lets c how this helps now! says:
anyway wat u upto
'Milin' - on sleeping pills.. lets c how this helps now! says:
coz i will remove every bulllet b4 i declare myself tht m here to compete wid devil
I love you, Allah. says:
well, i was TRYING to study when a certain devil fren decided to lure me into hell
'Milin' - on sleeping pills.. lets c how this helps now! says:
i will setup everythin
'Milin' - on sleeping pills.. lets c how this helps now! says:
ooo so sad.. u study .. go aheah.. i shall lure u laterz then
I love you, Allah. says:
hahahahah i managed to instill patience into a devil fren! woo hoo! that must be some achievement
'Milin' - on sleeping pills.. lets c how this helps now! says:
yeah it sure is an achievement
'Milin' - on sleeping pills.. lets c how this helps now! says:
bye love ya.. in real ok?? not juz as a friend!! muaah ta
I love you, Allah. says:
so love that one has for a fren isn't real ah?

***************************************************************************
Yes, thats Milin for you.:)

No comments: