Sunday, September 2, 2007

the squashed little brown dot of an ant
This is supposed to be my 67th post, according to Blogger, which has to be right la of course. I'm wondering why I'm even blogging right now when I had with so much zest and drive scribbled a list of "to do things" for today at 2plus am this morning including the time I must have each task done by. Like for instance how I am by right supposed to have completed my managerial acctg assignment by twelve noon today, but I woke up at 1:01pm so you should know the outcome of that one. Or how I'm supposed to have completed my german homework by 4pm but its 4:03pm and here i am BLOGGING about the unfinished german homework. If its of any consolation, I suppose at the very least, I am sticking true to myself, the skiver, procrastinator, let's-do-things-that-make-me-happy-nevermind-if-they're-completely-pointless me.

Okay I've just killed two ants. No three. Where the hell do they come from? I've always made it a point to respect all living things, big or small because I mean imagine if you were an ant and one second later, you're this flattened brown dot having been squashed by this pale gigantic long, tentacle like thing, whch really is a human hand but I mean how would an ant know right. Or maybe they do, maybe their parents or the queen ant or smtg has briefed all the other tiny worker ants to watch out for this tentacle like creature that is sure to squash the life out of you. I pity ants lah, I really do. I mean they're hardworking creatures doing all they can to find food only so they can survive and feed some queen ant or smtg. Wait, do ants even have a queen? Or is it only for the bees? No I'm certain they do. But yeah my point is, I don't have anything against the ants and I may even like them especially after watching that Pixar ant/bugs animated movie -Bugz or was it Antz? Goodness, what has happened to my memory? Meine Gedachtnis ist jetzt sehr schlect. Ich bein sehr traug. My memory sucks now, and I'm damn sad. Okay I think its Antz. Anyway yeah I like ants, cos I think they're the exact opposite of what I am, ahaha small and hardworking. But there has just been too many lah, and I can't possibly share my home with ants. I mean hey, if it was just a few of them, I'd welcome them with an urm, open heart, but there are so many of them, I'm beginning to suspect that its probably a plan to stage a revolution and take over the world, or my home which might as well be the world in their point of view. So I've got to do something and that something is just to kill them in the fastest possible painless manner I can think of. In fact because Mairah's mum claims that its sinful to kill ants, I have been saying "Bismillah' everytime I kill them, just so it'd ease whatever pain they may feel everytime I kill them.

My goodness, I've just blogged an entire entry about ants. How mentally stimulating and riveting.

I think I'll go clear my messy dusty table now. Make my mum proud and find the source to all these ants once and for all. Amin.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

И тогда может выясниться еще одна вопрос: что своих целей у человека тоже может не быть. Верно, он разводится потому, который прежние, общие с супругом цели (буде таковые были в принципе) перестали лежать общими, и кажется, который уже бессмысленно "волочить брачный воз два". Только многократно в таких случаях и сделка не находится, и вариант развода категорически игнорируется: потому сколько в этом случае не довольно вместе никаких целей в жизни и не будет понятно, "сколько сооружать дальше". [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-stroitelstve-domov/66-stroitelstvo-domov-tekhnologiya.html]ремонт квартиры дизайн[/url]