Monday, October 15, 2007

Selamat Hari Raya!! :)

Okay, I so need to blog. The white blog's screen that appears everytime I decide to write a new post is alot like this new clean slate, fresh, untainted for all your refections, which one can argue to be the spilt ink that stains it all up, or if you're more positive, the wonderful colour that spruces the otherwise dull white. Today, I realised more than ever that I feel so D_I_S_T_A_N_C_E_D from my frens, and yes that was done to emphasise the point. Like all my friends, the tkg ones, my mjc ones, every other one of my rather limited and small social circle, and its sad. Have all of you forgotten me somehow? I guess its the effect of life and the many obligations we have, which steal us away from the joy and companionship of our loved ones. I need so badly to hang out with everyone, catch up, and to bask in the knowledge (that doesnt seem so clear at this point) that I still have my friends to count on.

It could be just this passing phase, as susu calls it, and I reckon it is, but still its here, and perhaps will stay for some time, until I do get to meet all these lovely ppl. I think somehow, I have always been unimportant in many peoples' eyes, like the second choice, or the face in the background to fill their social circles, but never important enough, its depressing, to say the least , to feel like this and this is quite unlike me, but nevermind, if thats the way it is, I shall just have to make do with those who care enough. No need for the pretense and masked genuinity, I will seek for genuine love.

Ah, this entry is so pathetically full of self pity.

Forget it, Eid Mubarak everybody. Hope you had a blessed one! :)


No comments: