Monday, March 10, 2008

Come reggae with me

Went shopping with hani yesterday. To pass her, her bday gift and to shop around for summore for all those ppl whom I owe gifts. This year will be the 21st bday of so many frens so the gifts all have to be somewhat special, no? That will really equate to a bigger hole in my pocket/purse. Hahah, but no of cos I'm not complaining! These darlings are worth it, anytime!

I've just finished my MA question for presentation, and I pray that there aren't any mistakes to that, hopefully! Okay I'm feeling damn blah. Losing that closest-to-toned-up body I ever had after all that crazy dance practices to Old Chang Kee and feel-happy food, that won't make me too happy after I'm done with them. Oh well, atleast I made an effort today! I went for half an hour of yogilatez and one hour of latinorobics and picked up this new latin dance called "Zumba". Haha, its cute and fun, as all latin dances are, but I still dig reggae the most. If I were to ever take up any dance classes, it'd be reggae for sure! Anyhow I'm considering on teaching anyone aerobics or latino (Rhumba/salsa) steps. Just an urge. Maybe I'll organise a class next sem with you you. Will see. Okay I need to peel the contact lenses off my dried out eyeballs now. BYeeeee!

No comments: