Friday, March 7, 2008

LICENSED!!!!!!!!!! ;)

OFFICIALLY. AND, ABOUT TIME TOO! I'm so happy lah. Looking forward to my first drive on the roads tomorrow, as a qualified driver with a PROPER LICENCE and not those flimsy green PDL things and without those trusty instructors or testy testers by my side. Thank you Allah! :)

In other news, today reminds us once again how very stressful the whole education system is for us Singaporean teens. The A level results. (Wow, sudden flashback. Imagine it was 2 YEARS ago when I got mine!) Anyway my cousin didn't do too well, which is a pity cos she's one brilliant girl. And everyone knows, when it concerns ur academic performance and results , its not okay if u fail,not matter what anyone says. But, it really isn't the end. Thats something we, Singaporean students all have to digest more easily.

No comments: