Saturday, March 8, 2008

We should get jerseys cos we make a good team. :)

You know what I feel like doing? I feel like singing on a stage, to a large excitable crowd who are immersed in nothing but my voice and waving their hands high up in the air, without a care for anything else. I wanna do something loud, different. Dance like crazy somewhere, or sing out loud. Haha, the weather's so clear and windy it makes me feel like running out, going somewhere to do some serious kite flying. But I can't remember when was the last time I did kite-flying and I don't know how to tie the string to the kite, heck I don't even know where to get or how to make one. :( My mid-terms just ended, maybe thats why I'm an unnatural high right now.

But NO, that can't be just it. I'm so happy for no real apparent reason, but for love,for life. :) I am so blessed lah in so many ways. Thinking about it all makes me gasp in awe sometimes at how great and magnanimous Allah is. Its wonderful. I miss my friends. I feel like hugging every single one of them. I feel like going out into the streets with the sign "FREE HUGS" around my neck. I need to get OUT. HAHAHAHA. Ok I sound crazy. Let me upload some nice happy photos. :)

Outing with my tk darlings. To celebrate the birthdays of the 3 feb/march babies; liza.dayah and ju. ONE of whom wasn't there!



They're two of my closest frens, EVER. :)


Dayah was so touched, she cried! Alalalaaa~ Okay, she's SO gonna kill me for putting this photo up.

K there, dayah's pretty k!


Turns out, the cake we got her, was the EXACT one she wanted for her birthday. Hahah, but pretty cake, isn't it?


Lulu and me. :)


Nadzi darling, me n lulu.

Dinner was at Eatz 19, its this chic looking restaurant in Bugis, that I highly recommend. Its quite a small place, but service was of top-notch standards and the food's not too bad too. But, best of all,was the amazing ambience, perfect for dates, REALLY. They had candles and they dimmed the lights when it got dark. :) Anyway after dinner, we decided we haven't had enough of each other, so we headed down to Clarke Quay in two cars, with kai tailing lulu's.






That's lulu's car.



Kai with her, "When are we leaving?" look.


A shot of the river at night.

All in all, it was a nice gathering to catch up and all. I'm glad I have these girls, though sometimes I feel there is so much more we can do together. But yeah, can't really be helped since we're all so busy. One thing I'm sure about though, is that these 7 other girls will be there for me when I need them. That assurance is enough for me. :)


Oh this is just a random shot from another cam-whoring session. HAHA. Don't mind me.

An attempt to look emo.


I HAD to put this up. Only because, I'm no longer just a POSER-driver. :P
Can you tell just how ecstatic and elated I am?

No comments: