Saturday, February 9, 2008

blah blah black sheep
This is such a digression from what I'm supposed to be doing, but ah heck it. =) I'm feelng blah, like I can't care to do anything at all at this point, but the ever-growing list of obligations forces me to atleast attempt something. Sucky (no?), to have to go against your wishes just so you can keep up with the rest, or even with yourself. That's the basis of the 'Kiasu' atitude I suppose. There's no more time to rest, cos here are the thinsg you HAVE to do, or else risk being left behind, or pulling others behind. If the first effect is excusable, the second would be a deadly sin cos what right is it of yours to pull others behind just cos u can't do what ur suppposed to? I dunno if I'm making alot of sense now, but well I hope u get it. Went to mustafa just now, grocery-shopped a bit and attempted to study with kai at macs, which wasn't very successful, as expected. Ah well. I'm not really looking forward to next week really. Next Monday marks the beginning of WEEK 5 of school, people. Time doesn't fly, it teleports at lighting speed. To make me feel a little cheery, I intend to dress up for everyday of next week. And another random comment: i want nice colourful chunky bangles.

No comments: