Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Stuck in reverse
Something bad just happened. family feud as always, ended with screams and tears as always. This time though it was a bit too extreme, but as always, I'm hoping it will pass over. Hope, that's all I have. Misplaced perhaps, but thats all I have. Ah well, today I had dance as usual. Felt like somekind of a dance maratho and if u think dance won't make u sweat, try dancing to the same songs over and over again in a HOT non air-conditioned studio for 5plus hours and then tell me again. Surprising though today's 5 hours of dance seemed twice as worse as that day when we had 9 plus hours of dance. I tell you that day was crazy, I fell asleep on the bed the instant I reached home without changing and slept awhile before I could muster enough strength to drag my self off bed only bcos I had to fight the half-lost battle against clogged pores. Like I said dance is crazy. BUT its a mere 2 days AWAY! help! PLEASE PLEASE ALLAH let it go well, not just well let it be SPECTACULAR! I mean this concert is slightly different from SYF I guess, cos this time round ppl are actually PAYING to watch us dance. So we HAVE to be worth that money right? RIGHT. okay chao darlings, tmr, its 9am-11pm DANCE, how many hours is hat. U do the math baby. OH special shoutout TO ROHANI! My darling fren whom I miss so much! I hope your birthday rocked big time! May you be blessed with happiness, health, lots of LOVE, laughter and peace cos ur one of those angels who deserve it. HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY HANI!
PS: Squeeze me into that busy schedule of urs for a proper birthday celebration! ;)

No comments: