Friday, February 22, 2008

Okay I feel like blogging. EE, what kind of starting is that. I mean thats so boring. I FEEL LIKE BLOGGING. Okay already, THAT much is obvious WOMAN. Ok ok rubbish. But yeah I am blogging. Which is rare, cos I've had the temptation to blog and rant and scream (through words) about anything and everything, to record every miniscule detail, to chronicle every little conversation and event in my life, but time is a luxury I have very little of at this point. and time really ought to take a break.

Nowadays, I feel like I'm hyperventilating much, like my pace of heart is triple that of the normal me, cos there is so much I must do, and so much I end up thinking of. Haha, but i have faith that it'll all end (Inshaallah on a good note) soon enough. And strange enough, I actually fervently hoped for such a jam-packed life not too long ago. I remember clearly actually, it was during my 3 months internship at Vanco, that was last year August (SEE what i mean when I say time needs to take a break!), and yeah anyway, I met this girl, her name's Alicia. And Alicia was almost everything I wanted to be, She's tall pretty, ambitious, was doing an internship with DBS, had a side business venture outside school, was the president of the Marketing Club in NTU, AND does well for her studies. Oh oh, and she's really active in sports too, now u tell me don't u just hate all rounders like that. hahah, but yeah I was inspired to do the same cos if there's one good thing about me, it really is the unwavering faith and belief that I've placed in myself. Dunno if its too over, or a gross over-estimation of my abilities, but I've always believed that I'm capable of great great things. Hahaha, not the kinda great that one achieves by discovering the cure for Cancer or what, but THAt kinda great that one can achieve by really living her life and truly realising her potential, and doing all that u can to stretch ur limits and scale new heights. Yeah, and I think it worked. I mean, maybe not really in the academic aspect of my life. But certainly so, in making fuller use of my time, having extra commitments, undertaking new projects, having a leadership stint, things like that, and sometimes I wonder how it all fell into place so nicely and how life really did give me what I wished for, and then it hits me the same way it hits me everytime I ponder about the whole thing and that is that life really DOES give u what u want, it just really depends on how BAD u want it. I'm serious, and if ur already smirking at that remark, thinking what bull that is, then sadly ur not really well on ur way to fulfill ur dreams. I guess what I'm trying to say is u can achieve whatever it is u want, but u gotta want it, really bad. And things WILL somehow work their magic and all fall very nicely into place.
I'm begnning to risk sounding like some motivational guru, who's probably lacklustre in alot of ways, but I'm glad I've realised this, and I'm hoping that I don't lose that faith, not now or anytime in the future.

My right eye's misting up, something's wrong with my contact lens. And I'm actually sitting here on my chair typing away with nothing on except my undergarments AND a towel around me, okay maybe I shouldn't have said that cos now it would have conjured a not so pleasing image. OK FORGET THAT. But yeah like I said, i felt like blogging. Haha.

Random comment of the day: I can't wait for this whole dance thing to end. To end WELL.

Another random comment: Kai drove all the way from tampines to clementi to pass me a sony ericsson hp charger cos my phone was dying. WHO in the right mind does that. CRAZY nice la that person.

No comments: