Monday, November 24, 2008

Eventhough its been a year since you left this world, I know in my heart, you're still here with us, watching over us, and amongst us. Ya Allah, I beg you, keep him safe and have mercy on his soul, cos my grandpa, he was my hero. :(

This is for my grandpa...

Did you ever know that you're my hero,
And everything i would like to be?
I can fly higher than an eagle,
For you are the wind beneath my wings.

It might have appeared to go unnoticed,
But i've got it all here in my heart.
I want you to know i know the truth, of course i know it.
I would be nothing without you.

Did you ever know that you're my hero?
You're everything i wish i could be.
I could fly higher than an eagle,
For you are the wind beneath my wings.

Did i ever tell you you're my hero?
You're everything, everything i wish i could be.

Oh, and i,
i could fly higher than an eagle,
For you are the wind beneath my wings,
'cause you are the wind beneath my wings.
Oh, the wind beneath my wings.

Thank you, thank you,Thank god for you, the wind beneath my wings.

Al-fatihah~

No comments: