Monday, November 17, 2008

Its been so long, I had to try 4 different passwords before I got the right one. And then I lost inspiration to blog. I feel bored beyond belief. Stuck in this library thats not too cold yet cos I've got a hella thick jacket on and now I wish I had someone to talk to cos all these ppl in this quiet room on the third floor are so quiet its killing me. and I wanna d smtg fun like drink coffee but the canteen's too far away and my laptop may get stolen in the process and of cos I could lug the laptop to teh canteen but two hundred steps with a 2+kg laptop and then a cup of hot coffee on the return trip is just too much trouble. can u tell i'm rambling. I have got two essays due, one at 1159pm tonight and another at 12noon tmr and I wun be sleeping basically. I am BORED. Ok bye.
WOW, it looks short though, thought it must have been 2 long paras already. SOMEBODY bring in the entertainment! :(

No comments: