Saturday, November 29, 2008

if I'm gone
Hey there, its 5:18am, and I still can't sleep. So bored, I'm actually uploading random photos to facebook. Why do I even bother also I dunno. But well, I've started, so I might as well finish it la right. What? The uploading of photos lah. When you look at old photos though, it brings back a hell load of memories, the events that occured, the people you dealt with, the emotions involved, the effects of it, quite precious seriously. Hence, the saying a picture speaks a thousand words, I suppose. Just like scents. I was at Mustafa just now, and whilst sniffing out random perfumes, I came across this tester of an old perfume I used to use, Tommy Girl, and just one whiff, and memories of who gave it to me, those days in tkgs, and so much more came flooding back.. Its amazing really, how all ur senses really do work together to remind you of ur past.

My last paper will be on Monday, My SS paper, thats Singapore Studies btw.. the one about Singapore and India.. I will miss that class, for reasons I shall not say on a PUBLIC blog. Haha, and it was a good experience lah, nevermind all that drama from the fellow yindians. =)
Then tuesday, off to some meeting, wed will the hangout with the girls.. the rest of the week is pretty much settled. Tomorrow though I wanna runnnnnnnn, hope kai doesn't bail on me this time! Okay that's that. I should get some sleep. Take care peeps. OMG, I just realised not a single line in this post talked about what's happening ard the world today. the Mumbai attacks! The Bangkok airports' siege! Its history in teh making, a sad, dark period sadly..My goodness, and the recent news that a Singaporean lawyer aged 28 was killed in the Mumbai terror attacks. THAT sucks so much! My heart goes out to her husband, seriously. Sigh, this brings the whole issue about the prevalence of terrorism and how we need to limit its influence, but one can't help but ask if all of this may have been averted, if the 'war on terror' did not occur. then again, we're talking about terrorists- individuals who are fanatically irrational. I just hope that the future does not culminate into a series of darker days. You know, I just had the weirdest feeling that, I could be harmed in Vietnam and that this entry may be read by those who hear about my death. Freaky. And then there's the Mumbai Tata Internship that I've been all hyped up about. Scary part is, the interns are placed in the Taj Hotels lah! Yup, the very one that was attacked. Okay, I'll leave it to Allah, life is uncertain anyway, and like my grandpa said, "There's no difference between the lavatory and the cemetery, when you have to go, you have to go". :)

BUT, if I do go, (go as in really GO lah), whoever you are who's reading this post, I hope I've never hurt you in anyway, but if I did, intentionally or not, pls, out of the goodness of your heart, forgive me. Thanks. This is such a creepy entry. I SHOULD sleep. Goodnight, or rather morning! =)

No comments: