Saturday, November 29, 2008


I was on yahoo (my only source of news these days), and I was reading about Lo Hwei Yan, the Singaporean lady who was taken hostage by the cursed terrorists and killed. She was 28, a lawyer, and newly married. One link led to another, and I actually came across her friendster profile and saw photos of her wedding, her husband, her friends, her life. A life that was precious to her, precious to her family, her husband and friends, but a life robbed away mercilessly nonetheless by the heartless (insert any expletive here) militants. I feel so much pain, and I can only begin to imagine the pain her family must be undergoing at this very moment. Seriously, curse all terrorists. A plague on all your sects and groups. Fuck, life is so freaking unfair. :(

No comments: