Thursday, May 20, 2010

FLEAFLYFLO HUM Riyaz's car got fire?!

Hi, today I slept in till late and woke up only at about 1plus pm. Then, I showered and ate my grandma's wonderful suryanam curry and black pepper beef & potatoes. My aunt and I then headed to the Geylang East Clinic for my grandma's health checkup and to get her medication. Then we headed to Geylang Serai to eat at Hajjah Maimunah and buy groceries. Riyaz's car caught fire and is beyond repair. Poor guy is so sad, wish I could help him out in some way. He really worked very hard to buy that car. Well, hope he gets a new one soon cos he needs it for work. ok I'm rather incoherent right now, got a few things to settle. Like:
1) Who to ask to sell stuff at the fleaflyflo flea market this sat
2) send email out to mentors
3) type out mins of mtg for RC
4) buy air ticket for australia trip
5) plan australia trip
6) start applying for jobs
7) etc etc etc

I need to resume my yoga classes! I shall try to go for one tmr, Inshaallah! (Shall sleep by 130am, I SHALL!)
ok toodlesss!

No comments: