Monday, May 10, 2010

Tired, hyper, falling sick but happy

Hi there! Its 4:53am and yet I'm feeling a bit hyper. Its obvious my sleeping clock is screwed up. Think the 2 panadol-Extras I just took are already working. (feeling a flu coming my way, and gosh, I DON'T WANNA FALL SICK.)

Went to Auntie Maleha's newborn grandson's ceremony today. Then to Bubu's house and finally to Bakar Nana's house. Ate tons of oily food (nasi briyani, soft drinks, PANDAN O-TEA (pish, remember this? haha) curry puffs, sugee cake,murtabak and more. No wonder I'm falling sick.

Ok, got a busy day ahead tmr/later. Gotta post some letters, head for more action-packed classes at true Yoga (this is my ideal plan la but we'll see.) then meet Angela for site recce at Hyflux and finally go for MPS to catch up with my beloved mentor. You know, sometimes I wonder why I'm doing all these things at this young tender (23-tender or not?) age, and whether its all worth it and then I realise that hell yeah, I'd rather be busy and try to fully maximize every minute of my life doing smtg fulfilling than be a free slacker with too much time on her hands. Hmm. But yes la, trade offs will always exist, but still, on an overall, I'm happy where I'm at at this point in my life, so Alhamdulillah. Ok, I shall go try to salvage and 'repair' that screwed up sleeping clock right now.

PS: I have a Her world photoshoot on tuesday and its eggcitingg! :) more updates soon.

No comments: