Saturday, May 8, 2010

My feet are sore, walked way too much yesterday and today. Had my first 2 classes at True Yoga yesterday, they were the night dance classes at Ocean Towers and they were really fun! I have to admit being a complete lost sheep during the first class, jumping right when everyone would turn left, kicking to the side when everyone would sashay, yes you get the picture, I was LOST. Everyone else seemed to know the dance routines so well, its as if they've got it detailed at the back of their hands! The instructor would play a new song, and automatically like robots, they'd shake, move in such a synchronised fashion that it was both fascinating and humorous to watch. The instructor came up to me too to tell me its ok if I was lost this time round but that in time, I too will pick it up, so yes you can imagine how much I must have stood out. haha.

Ok, so then, today, went to this wedding in Tampines. Then had to rush to try to make it to the OCBC bank in Ion Orchard which apparently closes at 7pm from Mon-Sat. AND I MISSED IT BY 5 FREAKING MINUTES LAH. SUCKS OR WAD. :(( Haiz, sucks.

No comments: