Tuesday, July 10, 2007

fleeting moments, intense emotions


1) Grieved that Linkin Park is going to JAPAN for their concert*(^&!FKFDQ^R*^O#R)


2) Angered when I saw a woman sitting contentedly on the bus, not the least bothered about the poor old lady standing weakly next to her, clinging desperately to the metal poles for her dear life. No conscience is it?


3) Totally emotional everytime I hear Eminem belt out "hailey's song" for his daughter. Or Nash's "Syurga di wajahmu". Jiwanggg.


4) Jubilant everytime I make my grandfather laugh.


5) Frustrated everytime Hidir (my tuition kid) doesn't do his homework.


6) Highly amused everytime he talks rubbish. Or when his sister tries to cover up for him.

One recent 'Hidir talks rubbish' scenario:

Me: -Opens assessment book, stares at the blank pages- HIDIR!! You didnt do your homework!

Hidir: *pause*(Possibly thinking of the best possible excuse, b4 deciding that feigning ignorance would be best) "Where??"

Me: There!! I've marked these pages for you, right? Why didn't you do them?

Hidir: (Decides to switch tactic, and claim innocence instead) But I did!! Really, I did it yesterday!

ME: -Incredulous face- YEAH, then where did your homework go? It ran away in the middle of the night?!

Hidir: I don't know! But I did!!

-At this point, little Umairah(his sister) aged 5 who was getting bored with HER little book, decides to come to his defense.-

Umairah: He did!!

Me: -Turns to her with an even more incredulous face- "Did what?"

Umairah: Did,*pause*(confused) [Hidir whispers "Homework lah"] He did his homework!

Me: Ok, did you see him do it?

Umairah: -with a sheepish and shy smile, shakes head- "NO"


hahahahaha, how to be angry like that? Wanna lie also, dunno how to. Hehe, damn cute!


'Hidir-talks- rubbish' Scenario 2

Me: Hidir, what does this word mean? (Points to the word "ballet")

Hidir: Um..Oh, Something you wear around your waist.

Me: huh?

Hidir: Ya la, the one that you can tie around your stomach there.

Me: WHAT! Read the word out loud please.

Hidir: Belt LAH, -Looks at my highly amused, but trying not to laugh face, then looks back at book- "OH, ballet."

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

ME: Ok, nevermind, so what do ballerinas wear when they dance?

Hidir: -With the most incredulous look, making it seem as if that was the Planet's Stupidest Question EVER- "BALLET T-SHIRTS LAH!

Me: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! Tutu lah!

Hidir:HUH? But I've never heard of that word before! :D


7) Excited whilst waiting for the chocolate fondue yesterday.


8) Nauseous after the fondue session.


9) Peaceful when I sit at the beach and look up at the stars.


10) Hyped up when I imagine myself dancing to Cat De Luna's song in a morning jam-packed bus headed to Shenton Way. (I'm so gonna do that one day, nvm if I have to write a long letter to the Minister of Trasnport on why it is important to show the morning crowd HOW to ease up.


No comments: