Tuesday, July 31, 2007

see me crusing to that agreed rendezvous

k la, I'm just gonna update on all the rather significant/memorable/bla outings for this week n the week before that. this will be a photo post for the most part. okay wait I just feel like rambling some more before the major photo overload, i think i'm being damn lazy nowadays, and tis' not good. I so wanted to participate in the Weber Shandwick public relations competition, and now there's only a month to the submission date. And ppl usually take a few months to do just the research part! I've gone on and on with myself on how I need to buckle up, pull those socks up, tie those shoelaces, or wadever else footwear-related adages that reminds one's self of the need to up that lagging discipline, but I just can't seem to stop procrastinating!

I don't care. Next sem is gonna be different. I'm gonna ace the 5 modules, nvm the fact that they're all so maths-y ( and God knows how in-adept I am when it comes to the wonderful world of integers, to put it nicely). I'm going to get a few more tuition jobs (need that moolah), sign up as a Great eastern financial advisor (more moolah, hey money makes the world go round, and my world happens to be the same one in question) and run for vice chairperson of aerobics (for the kicks n that stellar resume), be a model citizen and attend all RC meetings (even those time-consuming ones like visiting a few HUNDRED homes just to remind them to start hanging their flags for national day) and study hard and do all assignments on time and resume my driving practicals. There, many many things. I can do this! Woo hoo! All if God's willing. :)

Eh I've got this sudden urge to go clubbing (I've never EVER clubbed, n have vowed never to, but just have this strong urge) but I don't think I wanna give up the Never-clubbed- before status just yet. Okay wadever. Photos now.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is the most recent one, last saturday, met up with one of my favourite girls, KIRAN! After sooo long la.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Susu and I back from J.B with food rations enough for 2 months. O.K., I lie, maybe enough for 2 weeks.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

With my grandma after the J.B. trip. She looks unwell ah. :(

okay this is pathetic but I only have three with me, will update summore later. hhaahahahaha.:)

Oh, and yesterday, amazingly, I had fun at the Matric Fair! I took half a day off work just to help out at the Aerobics booth cos we were shorthanded, and I was expecting myself to rot away in boredom, but thanks to the gila gila new Aerobics comm member, Gwen, matric Fair became some endless hyped up affair. We were so high on each other(sounds wrong, but don't think dirty), that I think we pretty much scared off soo many freshies. Hahahahaha. Fun! I like Gwen. =) And Thank God for the others too, Adibah,Wany,Irdah,Huda..

Okay well, I'm gg for lunch now. Shall upload more photos when I'm back home.

No comments: