Monday, July 23, 2007

Betty Botter bought some butter then she gave it to the boy called Potter.
I'm in a damn shitty wingey ( what word was that?) kinda mood. The kinda mood one would get when you've collected the harry potter book on the morning it was released (last saturday) but have till this minute only read up to what, say half of the book? It sucks lah!!! Feeling this way sucks, and now I have to contain my excitement and hold myself back from whipping that thick book out of my bag and start reaaadddingg. Why do I have sucha sloww reading pace?! MAN. But I never believed in speed-reading anyway, I think reading becomes so pleasurable only when you completely immerse yourself in every detail and every word sucking yourself into the make believe world of the novel , playing the role, feeling the emotions, having reactions to the happenings of the novel as if you were really there. Ahh, excuses for my slow mind. HOW?! I would have whipped it out years ago and started devouring every page like as though I'm some famished social recluse experiencing her first exposure to knowledge in the form of a Harry Potter novel, BUT I'm at work, see? and that would be equivalent to dancing the hawaian dance in the middle of the office. And with a boss I've got, (REFER to the previous 2 entries), you wouldn't want to take any risk. I'm seriously half tempted to run into the toilet and sit in the cubicle and read to my heart's ocntent. Problem is how to get that THICK Bible/Qu'ran resembling book out without looking like a pregnant woman with a block for baby, a fat BLOCK at that. AHH, the torture. I'm sorry for ranting on like this, its the next best thing I can afford to do at this point.

ANYWAY, these are things I have to say so far about the novel. (SPOILERS AHEAD<>
1) MY GOSH!! Ginny n Harry were about to make out like big-time make out lah had Ran n Hermione not barged in on them.
2) Kreacher is sooooo kesian. Imagine having to drink that vile vile terrible potion! The one where the locket-horcrux was left in. HAIZ VOLDEMORT is a bitch.
3) I DO NOT LIKE THE IDEA OF RON BEING WITH HERMIONE! I mean friends should stay friends lahhh. Poor harry feels so lonely. But I like both of them individually so its okay la right.
4) I THINK the doe patronus that was sent by some mysterious source (the one that led Harry to the Gryffindor Sword, oh and I'm only THAT FAR in the novel btw) was actually sent by his dad! KK dun tell me if u know.
5) Grindelwald is sooo obviously the magical world's version of Hitler lah. No points for originality there, J.K. Rowling. But I still love you, don't worry.
6) I think Luna sounds and seems more batty in the books than she is in the movies. She's sucha lovely darling in the movies lah! I love her to bits!
7) Having gone this far through the book , I still think that Snape's innocent. I hope he is! And that he's just damnn good at occlumency, good enough to block voldemort's legilimency-ing.
8) There are supposed to be 7 horcruxes right, so 4 have been destroyed eh? The basilisk,the diary, the ring and the locket> Then still got 3 more! But I'm already half-way through the book, and only ONE horcrux has been discussed! got enough pages for 3 more ah?
9) K nothing else to say, BUT WHYYY WHYYY WHYYY must this be the last book?? :(

* oh and susu, I will post the photos of our bee-yoo-ti-ful faces later at night. heeheehee


No comments: