Friday, June 8, 2007

Bloated and happy
I'm happy. I really am. I feel loved, my stomach's full and bloated and I can't think of a single problem at this point (not that I want to, but I can't think of any anyway). Today has been a fast day at work, its already 5:11pm, another 49 minutes before i scoot, wee! Maybe cos its a friday.
And of course being a person who takes every possible chance to slack, here i am blogging. why? cos my boss francis is away, will leave for Hong Kong for a whole week. Not that he's a mean boss, in fact he's reali nice but bosses exude some kind of pressure and who (in the right mind) likes added pressure? So yes, life is super good. Kai was amazingly kind, sent me to work today, infact she reached my place at 8am only to have to wait for a whole 15 minutes cos I was barely ready for work. That sweet darling didn't even mind driving up to Macs to get breakfast for my grandparents(not that she wasn't reimbursed :P) but the whole point is, where do u get a person who volunteers to drive u to work(driving from tampines to kallang then to shentonway BEFORE finally heading to marine parade for work)ending up late for HER work and incurring monetary loss (READ: ERP and Petrol), WAITS for u to get ready for work and in the meantime gets breakfast for your family? Really,really awfully i-dunno-what-to-say-already sweet lah!! Kai ur an amazing person and even my pessimist and HUGE critic of a grandmother thinks so. :) Thank youuuu for being teh angel that you are and I will constantly pray for your happiness.

okay anywayyyy.. these couple of days I've been experiencing the dual growth and shrinkage effects. From what, you ask? From splurging on food, EXPENSIVE food which of course has caused the severe shrinkage of my bank account, and simultaneously caused my thighs, hips and did i mention thighs to grow by 27, 98 and 2789 inches respectively. SO i'm exagerating, but u get my drift. The first day I got the Burger King rendang meal($7) + Starbucks mocha frap($6) which positively stretched the walls of my stomach in all directions. The next day, it was Secret Recipe's set lunch for $14, not that I'm really complaining cos the food was really good and the stomach expansion from the previous day's lunch put it in good stance for just a little more expansion. I got the Vietnamese Noodles, Ice Lemon Tea(not the pokka or Yeos kind, but the home brewed kind) AND a whole big chunky chocolate cheese cake for $14. Today was relatively budget but I ate a whole plate of nasi padang with a good 2 dishes and bagedil and 2 muffins(choc orange peel n apple). I AM bloated. I swear if i had just one more muffin, heck just half, no one thousandth of a muffin more, that i will bloat up so much, I won't just float to the ceiling like Harry Potter's aunt Marge did, but up to the skies alongside all the fellow parashooters training for the national day parade. Maybe I should do that on National Day. Then atleast I'd get to watch NDP at Marina Square, and get an aerial view of the parade. hahahahah.

okay I'm talking rubbish. but anyway i'm still happy. OH, i just realised THIS, the super gorgeous $16 clutch I was talking about here was actually from WAREHOUSE and not miss Selfridge, my apologies for being sucha klutz!! Especially to xin yi who went to check it out! sorry babe!!!! :S I'm so blur lah sometimes. But u still love me, no? ;)

aaaaahhhhh 5 mins more till 6pm! wahlao. what a terrible slacker i am.

No comments: