Thursday, June 14, 2007

the day's escapade
Everytime i'm engaged in a conversation on MSN or busily blogging, i'd often look up to my screen to see a blank space, instead of the many words I had enthusiastically typed. And then, panic sweeps over me as thoughts of my keyboard being faulty surfaces in my mind, only to realise (the very next instant) that all this while I've been typing using my desktop PC's keyboard and not the laptop one. SHEESH. Dam stupid lah, haha n it gets me every time!

anywayy, met juz/juice n kai just now.. kai picked me up from work n we headed down to tm to meet juz. I swear tm seems to have so many great shopping deals! How come I never really noticed this before? I already have two dresses, one vintage brown leather bag, another black straw looking pseudo leather tote, n wedges in my list of items to get, okay lets revise that to "list of probable items to get". So excited. Its a pity I can't head down tomorrow itself, cos I'll be heading to school after work to help my chairperson with the posters. Oh well, saturday then! yayy!

anywayy ( ok i dunno why i always type 'anyway' with an extra 'y' at the end, guess cos it kinda drags the word 'anyway" so tt it sounds alot like the way i say it when i talk), why did i just explain that anyway? k stop with the 'anyways' already.

oh today my mum received ur gift susu. its the loveliest card n gift ever. She was completely touched :), and she even wrote a personal thank you note for u. I'll pass it to u the next time I see u, k?

Today I was just telling susu over the phone how i wanna go overseas with her, even if its just over the causeway or someplace further like genting or KL. And this was inspired by the news that my fellow ntu intern xin yi is travelling to Taiwan with her bestie min this july. So jealous! But so fun! The thought of travelling just with a close friend to someplace nice, and sharing this special experience of living together in an unfamiliar place that would really do wonders to strengthen that bond u'd share with her is thrilling! I can vouch for that anytime. Cos I've had the good fortune to travel to Melbourne with syaf for close to a month. It was an unforgettable trip, of course. Hitches along the way, but nothing a good friendship couldn't overcome. =) I miss that minah lah. Anyway see how I digress, the point of this recollection is really to bug susu for that overseas trip.

so susu, lets do it! woo hooo! Oh n this is sheepish, but cos Rihanna wrote this song for her bestfriend, I'm dedicating part of this song (only the meaningful n sensible parts, of course) to my best friend, you, SUSU.

You have my heart
And we'll never be worlds apart
May be in magazines
But you'll still be my star
Baby cause in the dark You can't see shiny cars
And that's when you need me there
With you I'll always share Because
When there's sunshine, we'll shine together
Told you I'll be here forever
Said I'll always be a friend
Took an oath I'ma stick it out till the end
Now that it's raining more than ever
Know that we'll still have each other
You can stand under my umbrella
You can stand under my umbrella
(Ella ella eh eh eh) :)
i love u girl. aww.

No comments: